In light of the current situation and request for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), we have come together with our manufacturer to create and produce a cost effective, highly economical, disposable face shields with the following properties:
- Perfect for outdoor or indoor environments for the service industry, especially in these current times.
- Sustainable protective face shields made from Recycled rPET sheet with a protective virgin PET coating.
- Anti-fog on both sides with full eyes, nose and mouth protection.
- Suitable and recommended for use together with face masks and glasses.
- Face Shields are included ONLY. Does NOT included blue face mask under the shield shown in the image.
- The shield is an auxiliary accessory that improves protection against possible contagions, droplets and splatters, as long as it is used as instructed.
- Bulk Packaging for Assembly: 200 Shields, 200 support foams, 200 rubber head bands and 1 instruction sheet inside the case.
- Non-toxic, free of heavy metals, odorless, disposable and recyclable product.
- FogBlock anti-fogging on both sides of the shield.
- Comfortable head wear with a Blue Support Foam: 14 cm long, 2.5 cm wide and 3 cm deep.
- Instructions for use, maintenance and assembly in English and Spanish
- Individual Shield Dimensions: Width 8" x Long 11" x Thickness 0.015 in. Weight: 1 ounce
- Do not expose product to a temperatures higher than 30°C (86°F), keep in its original packaging, free of moisture and dust, or leave it exposed to the elements or sunlight after use.
- Shields are designed and recommended to be disposable but can be reused with proper cleaning instructions mentioned in the product information flyers included.
- The anti fogging properties will diminish after every cleaning process of the shields but can still be used as many times as possible.
- Case contains 1 box with 200 face shield including all components for the Face Shield assembly.
- Note: Does not come in individual bag kits like the 100 count CA2028.PR.W1 or Individual Count Products CA2028.PR.W2